IAYT membership has it privileges!
Your membership supports these important IAYT services
- Public education about yoga therapy
- An organized professional voice for yoga in public policy forums and meetings on integrative health care and complementary and alternative medicine
Each membership includes these benefits
Click on each for a full description!
- Online subscription to the annual International Journal of Yoga Therapy (IJYT)*
- Online subscription to the tri-annual Yoga Therapy Today (YTT)*
- Online access to ALL back issues of IJYT and YTT
- Full online access to IAYT legacy publications, Yoga Studies and yoga bibliographies
- A dynamic online profile in which you can create a mini-website for others to explore
- Searchable membership directory that allows members to connect and find out more about one another and enables the public to find practitioners in their area
- Privacy settings that allow members to choose how much information is available to other members and the public in the membership directory
- Registration discounts for IAYT conferences (typically $100)
- Uploading and access privileges to the Digital Resources Library (DRL)
- All individual membership types come with a money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your membership at any time, let us know and we'll refund your membership fee.
* Reasonably priced print subscriptions to our publications may be added to your basic membership fee when you register for or renew your membership.
Not a member? Want to try out the content of IAYT's unique publications? Click here for a sample issue of IJYT! Click here for a sample issue of YTT!