The Art and Science of Yoga Therapy
Follow the conversation about the art and science of yoga therapy in the current issue of IJYT.
In this issue
- Perspectives illustrate the balance between art and science in yoga therapy research and practice
- Articles highlight the issue of scientific integrity, including establishing guidelines for yoga therapy research, the need for meaningful measurement, and the importance of considering dosage effects in intervention studies
- A discussion of the art of therapeutic touch and the ways in which the Cleveland Clinic successfully blended art and science while establishing a yoga therapy program
- Reports on studies that examine the effects of yoga therapy interventions for individuals with multiple sclerosis, cancer, eating disorders, diabetes mellitus, rheumatoid arthritis, stress, and depression
- Read the Editorial
- Read the Table of Contents
Find out how your colleagues are working to increase the empirical rigor emerging in the field of yoga therapy and the myriad exciting ways in which our field is growing to meet the needs of modern health care.
IAYT members have full digital access to the current issue of IJYT. You must be logged in to access this member benefit. Click Here for Member Access to IJYT
Non-IAYT members may view the table of contents and the editorials of IJYT and purchase access to individual articles or issues for a reasonable fee. Simply click the button below to browse the Table of Contents and make your selection.
Become a Member!
Not an IAYT member? Become a member and enjoy digital access to all current and back issues of IAYT publications along with other member benefits! Click the button below to learn more.