Letter of Intent to Apply for Accreditation of a Yoga Therapy Training Program
Thank you for your interest in IAYT accreditation of your yoga therapy training program!
The IAYT accreditation process is rigorous and requires the submission of a significant amount of data and documentation. IAYT Accreditation Program staff and the Accreditation Committee are committed to providing applicants with support through the process, starting with the submission of a Letter of Intent (LoI) to apply for accreditation.
To submit a LoI, you will need to upload the following documents using the templates provided:
In order to submit a LoI, you must use these templates. If you have difficulty using any of the templates, please contact the Accreditation Manager (aggie@iayt”dot”org).
Please follow the instructions below for using the document templates and submitting a completed LoI. Once your LoI has been received, Accreditation Program staff will review your documentation for completeness and contact you within two (2) weeks about scheduling a LoI conference call to further discuss the accreditation process and the next steps in the process.
Instructions for Using the Document Templates and Submitting a Completed LoI
- Download a copy of each template by clicking on the document names above.
- Complete each form by entering the requested information in the spaces provided.
- Rename each form using the following naming conventions:
- Program Overview: Program_Overview_SchoolName_Month_Year
- Syllabus Sample: Syllabus_Sample_SchoolName_Month_Year
- Resume for the Program Director: PD_Resume_SchoolName_Month_Year
- Practicum Description: Practicum_Description_SchoolName_Month_Year
- Save each form as a PDF.
- Next you will register to submit your LOI and pay the submission fee.
- Once you have paid the fee, a link to the LoI form will be made available to you on the confirmation page and in the "Thank You" that will be emailed to you. Be sure to open the link and bookmark it and/or save the "Thank You" email so you have the link when you are ready to upload the completed forms.
- Click on the link and complete the form on the submission page.