Last updated: July11, 2013
Tips for Filling Out the Online IAYT Accreditation Application
- Print out all the IAYT accreditation application materials provided on the IAYT Accreditation Home Page. There are 11 documents on this web page. Organize them neatly in a binder for ease of reference. Give particular attention to the Educational Standards for the Training of Yoga Therapists and the IAYT Accreditation Application Guidelines.
- Format all forms that are to be uploaded with your application as PDFs.
- Ignore requests for IAYT member numbers for the program director, faculty members and mentors for now. The new numbers are not available yet.
- Periodically save your work on the application. To do this, click the "Save” button in either the upper right-hand or lower left-hand corner of each page of the application.
- When each of the seven page ofs the application is complete, click the "Confirm Required Fields” button in either the upper right-hand or lower left-hand corner of each page of the application. If any required information is missing, the message "Please fill the required fields,” will be displayed and the blank fields will be highlighted.
- When your application is complete and before you click the "Application is Complete Submit to IAYT” button at the bottom of the last section of the application, go through each of the seven pages one last time and click the "Confirm Required Fields” button to ensure completion of the page. Fill in any missing information then click the "Confirm Required Fields” button once more to ensure completion of the section. Repeat this process until each page is complete.