We had a great time at SYTAR in Reston, VA. For those who attended we have added some additional resources for your use to support the information gathered during the conference. If you were not able to attend, feel free to take a look at the resources provided. We hope to see you all in 2019!
See what some of the attendees had to say about the experience AND recommendations for future programs.
We received a 32% response to the conference evaluation! This information helps to provide critical information for us to ensure that future events are created with those recommendations and insights in mind.
IAYT Management and staff along with members of the board will review the information provided to improve our service to all members.
Full details from the conference can be seen here.
Handouts, Recordings, and Photos
A number of the presenters provided handouts prior to the conference to allow attendees to use them during the sessions. After the conference we received additional slides primarily from our keynote and plenary speakers. These have been posted and are available for your review. Simply click on the icon.
During the conference, Yoga International recorded the sessions and they are working to get these ready for release. Attendees had the opportunity to pre-purchase the recordings while at the conference and will receive their copies as soon as available. For those who did not pre-purchase, we will let you know when the recordings are available for purchase.
We also had a very special opportunity to have not only conference photos taken, but to have a number of members participate in photo shoots to help build our library of yoga therapists in action. More information will be forthcoming about the access to the photos for those who participated. Watch our website and publications to see many of the excellent photos taken at this year's SYTAR!
Continuing Education Credits for Attendance
The process of confirming and awarding continuing education credits for those in attendance has been completed. Members can view their credits by logging into their profiles.
- Go to Manage Profile (in the right hand column or the top of any webpage)
- Scroll down to Contents and Features
- Click on Professional Development
- You can see the credits listed under Journal Entries (tab will be white)
- The Certifications/Programs tab will indicate where you are with regard to completing the requirements toward a certificate
If you attended SYTAR and do not see your credits listed in your profile, please Contact Us and we will ensure any necessary correction is made.
Meeting of Schools Wrap and Handouts
For those who attended the Meeting of Schools, the committee has made available the slides from the Thursday morning roundtable sessions. Please feel free to download and review. If you have not yet completed the post MOS survey, it is still available and we welcome your input.
- Sign in to your school profile (only Member Schools can access the survey)
- Once you have signed in, click below to begin the survey
- The survey can be completed by multiple people from the same school, but you still must sign in as the school; or, all attendees from your school can collaborate in completing the survey