Note: Please Bookmark this page so that you can return to it as needed.
IAYT is now accepting new APD Provider registrations and Course applications
into the APD Program. Through June 30, 2019, Early Bird Provider Registration fee = $102.
If you are a member school and have not received separate information about member school provider registration, please use the Contact Us link to let us know.
A goal of the APD Program is to be a source for yoga therapists to search for opportunities for additional training to maintain their core competencies and advance their professional growth. The APD Program provides an avenue to earn continuing education hours in recognized programs that are pre-approved to meet the requirements of C-IAYT renewal. IAYT members and member schools who list APD courses on the IAYT website gain visibility and direct access to both the growing population of IAYT certified yoga therapists as well as other IAYT members seeking yoga therapy professional development opportunities.
After reviewing these materials, if you have questions, use the Contact Us link at the upper right corner of our website to reach an APD team member.
The materials below are available for you to review in preparation for applying to the APD Program. We recommend that you look at the materials in the order they appear below.
The Program Guidelines explain the criteria and application process for approval of continuing education courses to be included in the APD course listing.
Approved Professional Development (APD) Program Guidelines
Some of the policies may be familiar to you, others are new for this program. The applications require that you confirm you have read them.
- Register as an APD Provider under the IAYT membership profile where courses will be submitted. If you have both an individual and member school profile you may choose to register under either. Each provider registration is accompanied by a one time fee of $155.
Through June 30, 2019 Early Bird Provider Registration fee = $102.
- Upon notification of acceptance as a Provider you are then eligible to submit courses
- You will receive an email with the link to the course submission process.
- If you do not receive this email, please use the Contact Us link to reach us.
- Submit the Course application (required for each course you submit) - Courses will then be reviewed for approval. The approval process for courses may take up to 60 days.
- Once approved, you will receive an invoice to pay the Course fee ($45/course)
- After payment is received your course will be listed on the IAYT website and you will receive access to APD resources including the Service Mark for your course, marketing materials, and an IAYT Certificate of Completion.
Provider Registration and Course Application Instructions
APD Provider Registration Instructions
APD Course Application sample with detailed Instructions
Additional support materials
SAMPLE APD Service Mark - for each approved course
SAMPLE IAYT APD Certificate
*If you are a member school and have not received separate information about member school provider registration, please use the Contact Us link to let us know.