Yoga Therapy Today (YTT) is a triannual publication for IAYT members. YTT focuses on professional and practical aspects of yoga therapy, as well as personal accounts related to yoga therapy practice or training. YTT is published in the spring, summer, and winter. Access to back issues from 2005 to the present is available online.
Each issue contains
- Regular columns: Mentor’s Corner, Science for the Yoga
Therapist, Members News, and Conference Corner
- Feature articles and perspectives on important issues in the
field of yoga therapy
- Reports on training programs for yoga therapists
- Interviews with leaders in the field of yoga therapy and
- Case studies and personal reflections relating to yoga
- Teaching guidelines for specific populations
YTT issues are available for online access using 3D Issue. 3D also offers a flipbook app that allows easy access on smart phones and tablets.
Members have full, free online access to current and back issues of both publications after logging in to the website.
Not a member? Want to check out the content of this unique member benefit? Click here for a sample issue!