Peer reviewers evaluate articles for publication and provide
supportive feedback to authors. In this way, the peer reviewers help to
maintain high standards for the journal while establishing a positive
relationship between authors and the journal.
Peer reviewers should meet the following qualifications:
• Experience writing, editing, and/or reviewing scientific or
• Significant professional experience as a Yoga therapist or teacher OR
• Specialized knowledge and professional experience in integrated health
care or research.
• provide timely and supportive feedback to the authors and
the Editor-in-Chief using IJYT's peer review guidelines.
• review an average of two articles per year.
Peer Review is a renewable one-year commitment. Articles will be
distributed based on the interests and expertise of the reviewer.
Please send a letter of interest to
email@example.com. Describe your qualifications and relevant
experience, including any publications (you may include a resume or C.V.).
Please include a list of the types of articles or topics you would be
interested in reviewing.
IJYT publishes the following types of articles:
• Discussions of Yoga philosophy as it relates to Yoga
• Reports of original scientific research on any aspect of Yoga.
• Descriptions of therapeutic approaches/Yoga practices for a specific
population or health condition.
• In-depth case studies that illustrate and evaluate a therapeutic
• Discussions of public policy, integrated health care, and professional